We have our End of the Year program and picnic on Tuesday. And field day is coming up this Wednesday! The program will be in our room (103) and begin at 11:00. We will picnic around 12. Bring a beach towel to sit on if you’d like. If the weather is rainy, we will “picnic” in our room. Bring your backpack each day as we will begin taking some of our things from this year home this week.
***Have a fun-filled summer! Write about all your summer adventures and read, read, read so you don’t get rusty and are ready for 1st grade in the fall!!!!
This week we will:
- learn about the season of summer
- practice for our program
- read lots of books
- listen to stories read aloud
- add and subtract
- have fun with our friends
Homework for the week:
· play with JiJi
· read and log in 2 steps on Monday and Tuesday night
· bring back any library books or books that belong to Mrs. Smith
· bring your book bag every day
Important dates to remember:
- June 13 – Kindergarten program in room 103 @ !1:00 / picnic @ 12:00
- June 14 – Field Day
- June 15 and 16 – Early dismissal @ 2:20
Resource schedule for the week:
· Monday – P.E.
· Tuesday – STEM
· Wednesday – field day, no resource
· Thursday – Coding
· Friday – last day of school, no resource