Monday, March 30, 2020

Week 3 of stay at home...

Hi everyone-

I just sent out an email which you may find helpful.  It will come from education.com and you will see "Mrs. Smith has sent you free learning resources for your child." If you find it helpful, let me know and I will continue to send a new one each week.

Here's another online resource I've heard was a good one!
https://www.planesandballoons.com/

If you would like a digital copy of the 1G Power Words, 2G Power Words or 2G category words, let me know.

Don't forget you can play STMath (JiJi) from home!
If you complete 100% of STMath, I have another math program up my sleeve!  :)  Let me know!

If you did not receive the next 2 weeks of lesson plans from Mr. Brennan this weekend, let me know.

Last thing for now...have you been keeping up with your home reading steps?  I know you don't have enough boxes left on your log in your reading folder so it's okay to use a piece of paper to write down a book every time you read for 15 minutes!  

jsmith@iwcs.k12.va.us


No comments:

Post a Comment